Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Watercolor for Cardmakers Online Class

I am an online class junkie and I am especially fond of the Online Card Classes.  I just finished the Watercolor for Card Makers Class...


 This is great class.  I have learned so many cool techniques to try using watercolor paints and markers.  Here are a couple of my tries at watercoloring a stamped image.  The stamps are from Unity Stamps Phyllis Harris {Artisan} Collection.  I love her images and sentiments!!!  

This first one is my first try at using Tombow watercolor markers and it definitely has a learning curve. 


Here's is my second try and I think this one turned out a bit better.  I think this technique will take some practice to really master but I love it:)



Thanks for hopping by...now go CREATE:)


No comments:

Post a Comment