Sunday, July 13, 2014

Playing with my Pretty Pink Posh Goodies

I received my order last week from Pretty Pink Posh. I ordered her 2 dies and her spring mix sequins.  I finally found the time to play with them today.  I love her products and she is such a special lady.  I love watching her on YouTube.  Here is  a card I made.  It is my very first shaker card, but I am pleased with how it turned out.  I used the Stitched Duo dies.




I used The Stamps of Life hot4balloons stamp and die sets.  The cardstock is Close to My Heart Pear, Daisy White, Lagoon and a bit of Honey. Ink colors I used are CTMH and are Honey, Cotton Candy and Thistle.  I used a piece of acetate from some packaging.  I have to admit I am smitten with sequins;)  

Thanks for hopping by...now go and create:)

No comments:

Post a Comment