Monday, August 18, 2014

Gorjuss Stamps

This weekend I spent with my fellow "cult" members for our annual Staycation Crop.  Iris's husband gets a a couple of rooms and we spend the weekend creating, chatting, eating, laughing and a bit of sleeping.  It is so much fun and is hard to leave and enter back into the real world on Sunday afternoon!!!  

I borrowed Harriette's Gorjuss Stamp set....it is so CUTE.  I just love this girl!!!!  I stamped it twice and colored it with my Shinhan markers. 



I like the top one best....I made a few booboos on the bottom one...can you see them?  ;)  

Here are a few pictures of the fun we had...I LOVE these ladies!!!



The view for one of the rooms...we work/play in this room



Just a small portion of the yummy food we had.



My table...I was working on cards from the CTMH Workhop on the Go Snowhaven Card Kit


The view from the room where I slept...I was sitting on the lanai drinking coffee and doing my devotional.....just heavenly!!


Thanks for hopping by...now go and create:)

No comments:

Post a Comment