Thursday, September 26, 2013

Square 1 Masterpiece Projects

I have been playing with this awesome product made by Square 1 Masterpiece.  "It is a safe alternative to vinyl and is the first completely cleanly removable, repositionable, restickable, acid and PVC free adhesive backed fabric that will take all your home decor, DIY and crafting to new levels!"

You print with an ink jet printer and then stick where ever you want. I was meeting with my scrappin cult buddies and decided to make us all a cult member bag.  I took a group picture I had and printed with some added graphics and waalaa...instant cult bag.  I heat set it on the bag hoping the adhesive would become permanent...I will let you know if it worked.  Square 1 Masterpiece does have an iron on but I do not have it yet.  



I also took a piece of my artwork and printed it up and made a bag just for me...it is a self portrait I did in a Joanne Sharpe online class I took...love how it turned out.   

   
Thanks for hopping by...now go and create:)

No comments:

Post a Comment