Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Yikes..It's been awhile!!

Wow, time is flying by and I have been so busy with my other Close to My Heart blog that I have neglected this one:(

I wanted to share some pendents I had made...I was really having problems with photographing them so I only got one picture that was post worthy.  While in CA visiting Mom I bought some ICE Resin to play with and can I just say how great this product is!!  It is so easy to use and foolproof...I mean if I can do it anyone can;)  Here is one of the pendents I made..


For the background I used some of my alcohol inked papers.  The turtle and pendent blank is from Spellbinders.  I used beads for the "turtle bubbles".  I have to admit the it is prettier in person...the camera and I were at war with trying to get this picture.  I think I need to take a class on how to photograph jewelry!!!

Thanks for hopping by...hopefully it will not be such a long time between posts:)

No comments:

Post a Comment